1. Set the theme - Create a headline that sets the direction for the rest of your presentation. Make it clear and consistent throughout the entire presentation.
2. Provide the outline
3. Open and close each section with a clear transition
4. Demonstrate enthusiam - wow your audience- use words like extraordinary, amazing, cool, awesome, incredible, unbelievable, etc.
5. Sell an experience
6. Make numbers and statistics meaningful - use analogies (12 GBs, that's enough memory to listen to your music while traveling to the Moon and back!)
7. Make it visual and simple (include video clips, demonstrations and guests)
8. Give them a show - use dramatic flair - create a memorable moment and build up to it
9. Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse
10. "One more thing..." - give your audience an added bonus --- introduce a new product or feature
Joseph Warren is a visionary entrepreneur, startup coach, speaker and evangelist for entrepreneurship.