Everyone knows that if you keep asking yourself the same questions, you'll keep coming up with the same answers. With that in mind, I thought I'd give you ten NEW questions that will stretch your mind outside its 'normal' box. As you read each question below, explore and get really creative with your answers ;)
1. If nothing was impossible, what could you do right now to create instant
exposure for your business? Think BIG!
2. What can you do to gain attention or customers that nobody else has
3. What could you offer customers that nobody else can? Be creative with
4. You only have $25 to reach 2,500 new customers. How do you spend your
5. Do the following words spark any marketing ideas for your business:
Water? Flying? Colorful? Animals? Children?
6. How could you create such a buzz that customers couldn't help but hear
7. What would get YOU excited to check out a new business, venue, service,
8. Who would NEVER be a client or customer of yours? (Now, think of a way to
make them one!) How could you persuade them?
9. Think of an unusual promotional piece or creative "toy" that you could
give away to win over customers?
10. Think of a type of business, profession, or company that you would NEVER
have thought is a logical partner? Now, find a connection to do so!
Joseph Warren is a visionary entrepreneur, startup coach, speaker and evangelist for entrepreneurship.